Bonnie Jerbasi, Esq, founder of House Call Attorneys, has practiced law since 1986. A member of the New Jersey bar, she has a wide range of experience in many areas of the law.
Bonnie began her career handling wrongful death construction cases, federal criminal stock fraud matters, insurance defense cases and class action matters. She later worked for the State of New Jersey Public Defender’s Office, specializing in criminal appeals.
Bonnie then joined top-notch law firms in Northern New Jersey and handled a broad range of matters from personal injury cases to complex commercial litigation, including franchise litigation for major automobile dealerships, prenuptial agreement litigation, family law, banking law cases and Chancery Division matters.
- Undergraduate: Graduated from Montclair State University in Montclair, NJ in 1982 with a B.A. in English, Journalism
- Graduate / J.D.: Received Juris Doctor from Rutgers University Law School in Newark, NJ in 1986
- Admitted to New Jersey Bar, United States Supreme Court, Federal District Court in 1986
- New Jersey Court Approved R. 1:40 Family Law Mediator
- Family Law
- Divorce Mediation
- Collaborative Family Law
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Corporations & Limited Liability Companies
- Business Law
- General Civil Litigation